Paradigm Green Superfood Dog Food, Human Grade Dehydrated Grain Free Base Mix for Dogs, Diabetic Low Carb Ketogenic Diet (Trial Size 5.5 Oz)
- Paradigm’s 5.5oz Trial Size bag conveniently makes 4, one pound finished meals for your canine companion, quantity of meals depend on the weight of your dog
- Green food pre-mix makes an ideal base for a nutritionally complete low-carb diet; 100% grain-free, our holistic blend of six (6) nutritious dehydrated vegetables contain absolutely no dies, fillers, wheat, corn, soy, nor preservatives
- Easy to prepare a fresh, wholesome meal for your dog in a matter of minutes; just add hot water to the base mix, your choice of protein and oil, and you’re ready to serve your dog
- Ideal for dogs with diabetes seeking a ketogenic diet; Formulated with low glycemic vegetables which digest slowly to prevent glucose spike levels and low carbs for an optimal ketogenic diet
- Proudly made in the USA; Paradigm empowers you to take your dog’s health into your own hands, and add a quality protein source that you pick and choose
It’s so easy to prepare!
Add hot water to the premix. (Detailed amount guidelines can be found inside each bag)
Stir & let sit for 8 minutes.
Add your choice of raw or cooked protein. (beef, poultry, fish, eggs etc.)
Add your choice of oil. (flax, borage, olive, hemp, sesame oil, Dr. Harvey’s Health and Shine, etc.)
Family-owned and operated since 1986, we produce all of our products right here in the United States and we stand behind everything we sell. From our friendly team, to our eagerness to help, we want you to know customer happiness is our highest priority.
We’ve helped many companion animals stay healthy. Our products are recommended by holistic vets across the country.
We source only human-grade, non-GMO ingredients from suppliers we trust. You won’t find fillers, byproducts, artificial flavors, nor preservatives in any of our products.
We never compromise on quality to produce the finest all-natural pet food. We maintain the highest standards of food safety, nutritional integrity, and service.