Hill'S Science Diet Adult No Corn, Wheat or Soy, Small Bites, Dry Dog Food, Chicken Recipe, 15 Lb. Bag
- No Corn, No Wheat, No Soy
- A dry dog food with easy-to-digest ingredients to fuel the energy needs of adult canines, with a little kibble
- This dry food for small-breed dogs provides omega-6s & vitamin E for healthy skin & coat
- Provides your adult little dog with high-quality protein for maintaining lean muscle
- Promotes healthy digestion for your adult dog with natural fibers
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
- Hill's #1 Veterinarian Recommended
From the manufacturer
What is science-led nutrition?
Nutrition inspired by science — not trends — creates differences you can see, feel and trust. Our food scientists understand the combinations of nutrients and ingredients to help support lifelong health.
How much should I feed my pet?
Most Science Diet foods have a feeding guide on the package to help you determine the proper amount for your pet. It's critical to your pet's health that his or her physical condition be monitored regularly and the feeding amount adjusted as needed.
How can I tell if an unopened can or bag of cat or dog food is still good?
The datecode on our plastic bags is located on the left gusset, near the 4 or 5-digit SKU number, toward the bottom of the bag. The datecode on our medium and large bags will be located on the top of the bag, generally the front flap.
How should I store my cat or dog’s dry food?
Bags of dry Science Diet, Healthy Advantage and Prescription Diet cat or dog food should be stored in a cool, dry environment under 100°F (38°C).
To help enrich and lengthen the special relationship between people and their pets.
Carefully selected ingredients & nutrients deliver differences you can see, feel & trust.
Pet Nutrition Center
Where 900+ dogs & cats dedicate their time to ensuring Hill's products provide optimal nutrition.
Age, Size or Need
Hill’s Science Diet foods are made for every stage of a healthy pet’s life.
Guide dog, Buddy, was suffering from kidney failure and Dr. Morris knew nutrition could help.
Your Hill's Purchase Helps Support Shelter Pets
The Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program is proud to have helped over 13 million shelter pets and counting find new homes. Since 2002, we’ve supported shelter pets by ensuring they eat precisely balanced nutrition 365 days a year.