C/D Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, Veterinary Diet, 17.6 Lb. Bag
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support a cat’s urinary health
- Clinically tested to lower the recurrence rate of most common urinary signs by 89%
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days) and promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
From the manufacturer
What is science-led nutrition?
Nutrition inspired by science — not trends — creates differences you can see, feel and trust. Our food scientists understand the combinations of nutrients and ingredients to help support lifelong health.
How much should I feed my pet?
Most Prescription Diet foods have a feeding guide on the package to help you determine the proper amount for your pet. It's critical to your pet's health that their physical condition be monitored regularly and the feeding amount adjusted as needed.
How can I tell if an unopened can or bag of cat or dog food is still good?
The datecode on our plastic bags is located on the left gusset, near the 4 or 5-digit SKU number, toward the bottom of the bag. The datecode on our medium and large bags will be located on the top of the bag, generally the front flap.
How should I store my cat or dog’s dry food?
Bags of dry Science Diet, Healthy Advantage and Prescription Diet cat or dog food should be stored in a cool, dry environment under 100°F (38°C).
To help enrich and lengthen the special relationship between people and their pets.
Carefully selected ingredients & nutrients deliver differences you can see, feel & trust.
Pet Nutrition Center
Where 900+ dogs & cats dedicate their time to ensuring Hill's products provide optimal nutrition.
When your vet identifies specialized nutritional needs, Hill’s Prescription Diet foods can help.
Guide dog, Buddy, was suffering from kidney failure and Dr. Morris knew nutrition could help.
Your Hill's Purchase Helps Support Shelter Pets
The Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program is proud to have helped over 13 million shelter pets and counting find new homes. Since 2002, we’ve supported shelter pets by ensuring they eat precisely balanced nutrition 365 days a year.